Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday treats for our neighbors







In our attempts to have more purpose on our Sunday afternoons, we had cooking with mommy. We made treats for our neighbors in the hood. It was actually really fun, but it took a lot of patience on my part. I had to keep reminding myself, "we're making memories, we're making memories."
The kids had a blast and Judson pretended that we were on a cooking show called, "Cooking with Me, Mom, Asher, and Noah."
The best part was delivering the goodies. The kids raced to each door, excited to see the reactions of their friends. We decided that next week we are going to make treats for their primary teachers and they're super excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you! it takes a brave mom to let her kids help cook.

chelsea mckell said...

DANG IT! That would've included their primary pianist, huh! We moved a few weeks too early...

holmesfamily8 said...

I love your "were making memories..." I do that quite often. You are such a good mom to do that with them! LOVE your apron, and you are looking very skinny these days Amy!