I know, I know, all you supermoms out there are shunning me right now. But, before you send me to outer darkness, let me just swear to you that this will not/does not happen very often. I am very aware of the dangers of sugar...blah, blah, blah...I know, I'll be good. You know, those could be cigarettes I gave them, but no, they are just HARMLESS little lollipops. See, I'm not that bad!
4 comments:
Your Hilarious!! Your posts are so Comical I love reading them!!
I was the same way with my kids. I gave them a lollipop to see how they would react to it! They loved it too and got sticky! It was great! You are the mom and if you want to give Asher a lollipop so be it!:) I love reading your blogs! They always seem to make me smile! Love ya!
I was the same way as well my kids were eating sugar before they were a year old Its cute to watch them react to different things. Your an awesome mom Amy!
I condemn you to outer darkness for your transgression. Get thee behind me, Amy!
Post a Comment