That is a Scooby-Do bandaid on his forehead, but the rest? Good old crayola markers. Thank goondess they are washable! I love his face in the top photo.
Hey Amy, Its Ben. I'm beginning to think that there is very little adult supervision in your house hold- Crisco in the mixer, powdered sugar in the tub, makers... Whats next? Judson behind the wheel? Child protective services will be getting a phone call.
5 comments:
I love how expressive their little faces are at this age! You have the cutest boys! (besides my own, of course!) LOVE the posts!
his face... uhhhh did I do that?? That is hilarious!
yes Amy lets plan something!!!
Hey Amy, Its Ben. I'm beginning to think that there is very little adult supervision in your house hold- Crisco in the mixer, powdered sugar in the tub, makers... Whats next? Judson behind the wheel? Child protective services will be getting a phone call.
Noah, you have another owee on your chin, where did that come from Eric?
Post a Comment