





I borrowed my friends "Paper doll" cartridge for my new, amazing Cricut machine. I cut-out, laminated, and velcro-ed all these fun little dolls for my kids on Sundays - 2 sets. I know, I ROCK. You don't have to tell me. Well, go ahead. I'm excited to use them. It's tricky handling all 3 of the little darlings alone during Sacrament meeting. We have a nieghbor who sits by us and counts how many times I have to take kids out. He gives me a score every week. It's very irritating to me, but funny to him. I guess I'll show him this week, huh??? Yeah.
7 comments:
That is AWESOME!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! If I sent you $$$, would you make one or two for me?? :), but seriously.
I love it! I need one of those!!!
Wow I am impressed!!! I want to do that!! What a great idea for the kids at church!!
Ok, you have me dying of curiosity - who is the ward counter? Is it Rob? Amos? Brother Hundley? No, he wouldn't do that...or maybe he would... seriously, I gotta know.
Those are adorable! I want some too! :wink: I can't imagine not having Chris there to handle the kids too, you ROCK! Phooey on your counter. They must not remember what little ones are like.
Those are soo adorable! I love them!!! You are soo crafty!:) Love love love it!
Adorable. You did a great job. You should ask the counter person maybe you would like to sit with us and help me out. UGH! people. They need to just shut their traps. :0)
Post a Comment