Saturday, June 13, 2009

The daredeviling duo, Noah-dawg and Matty-cat...


My boys have been having so much fun with Uncle Matt. He is living with us now, and we are loving it! He's got every girl in our ward falling head over heels for him, so I think he's enjoying himself as well. Now, we just need to find him a great job, and we'll be set.

4 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

That is so cute... little Noah... again, again!! I bet Matt got his work out for the day!!

holmesfamily8 said...

That is too cute! What a great uncle Matt!

*Sheigh* said...

I cant get over that Matt has graduated all ready! WOW!!! He is a great uncle to want to spend time with his nephews! AWESOME MATTY!:)

Kara said...

This makes me want to be as small as Noah again, so I can have people jump over me again and again. :) What a fun uncle! How long is he staying?