

Being 6 months older than Eric has major disadvantages. He loves to torture me about my age, but when his birthday comes, my little heart can relax. At least for 6 months till we are upside down again. For my darling's birthday cake he requested Monkey Bread. A fabulous choice, I might add. It is very similar to cinnamon rolls. You make cinnamon roll dough and then break it up in to bite size peices, roll them in butter and a cinnamon sugar mix, let it rise again, and bake! So devilishly divine!!!
We had a wonderful evening together. Matt offered to babysit as his gift to Eric. We went out to our favorite restaurant, "PF Changs" and had double pan fried noodles with chicken. We did a little birthday shopping (Eric is very picky, so I let him buy his own clothes), then came home for the family party and "cake."
To top off the evening we escaped and ran off to watch Harry Potter! It was so fun! Happy birthday Sweetie! I'm so glad WE'RE 32.
2 comments:
So, Eric and I are the same age for about a month eh? WOW that is crazy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eric! When are you going to loan us Matty? We could use a sitter too...lol Just kidding, but we would love to have him come visit!
We had friends bring monkey bread over once. I had never even heard of it. By the end I was almost licking the plate. Hope you got the lettuce wrap at Chang's. Amazing stuff.
Isn't it great how the hubby's birthday might as well be your birthday too - since you get to party together?! :)
Post a Comment