Friday, August 7, 2009

Strawberries in a row.

I found these delicious strawberries all neatly lined up on my dining room table with their bottoms bitten off. For some reason, I knew the guilty party was Noah, my little (OCD?) liner-upper.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I absolutely love this quirk of his. You should take pictures of all his lined-up creations over the years then make them into a photobook.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Okay, I tried to comment on this twice and it kept erasing. So here is my LAST attempt. I think it is funny that kids leave evidence that is specific to each child. My favorite is when my kids eat something they are not supposed to and then they "hide" the wrapper in the couch or behind the garbage can or under a pillow - if they just threw the dang wrapper in the dang garbage I would never know - but there is something distincly suspicious about finding a fruit snack wrapper stuffed in the Holy Bible.