Friday, August 14, 2009

Mr J is gonna save the world!


So, today while I was at my PTA meeting (saving the world in my small little way), Judson decided to go around and take a little neighborhood survey (uncle Matty was sitting). I came home to see him jaunting back from the Alder's house looking all important in his cute little henley shirt, buttoned all the way up, and a stack full of papers in his hands.

My neighbor told me later, "I opened the door to find a cute little boy, with his glasses on, and a serious expression on his face saying, 'Don't you think the world would be a better place if there was a giant team of people who worked together to clean it up? Yes or no?'
She told me, "Ofcourse, I said yes!" and he frankly replied, "Ok. Thank you. Bye." Then, he checked off his little paper and went on his way.

That's my Judson for you. When it comes right down to it, I have no doubts he'll be on the front lines of any major world changing events. He has no fear. He is "Justice Judson." I love this kid.

5 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

Govenor Judson Hunter! Someone to change the world! That is soo adorable! I love when kids use their creativity for good!:)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Put me down for a "Yes" and then ask him if we could start cleaning up the world at my house. Okay, Thank you. Bye.

Sophia said...

That's so funny! I can just imagine Judson doing that. I would answer yes.

Unknown said...

Now, there's a kid who knows what's going on!

holmesfamily8 said...

What a funny kid! So creative!