
My favorite white accesory find, "the flying pig" on my shelf there. It makes me smile while doing dishes. Anything is possible...Most of the other accessories were found at Tai Pan Trading Company. A decorator's nirvana.
Isn't it amazing what a little elbow grease and some paint will do?!?!? I am in love with the result and so grateful for my little Matty for all his hard work! He painted all the cabinets, and I the walls. It is so much fun to be in there now, not that I didn't love cooking before, but NOW it is enhanced because I love my environment even more!
8 comments:
I love it! The black cabinets are amazing!!!
amy, it's gorgeous!! Great job, I love the black. It looks like a different room!!
(Not that I saw it before, but I kept scrolling back to Eric's b-day pictures) the countertops look totally different with the black. nice!
How fun to change things up! I totally dig it!
Right out of a magazine. Seriously.
I LOVE the new look. I've been trying to convince my husband to let me paint ours but he's a chicken. I'd love to how you (Matt) did it - prep work, type of paint, etc.
I love it too! Especially the flying pig. I have some flying pig socks and love them. Great look and how wonderful to have that NEWNESS around you! Congrats!
Unbelievable! It is gorgeous. Really, it is amazing how it changes your attitude to apply some paint to something. May your beautiful new kitchen be clean ALWAYS (and cook for itself - you know, while we are wishing for the impossible). Maybe I should blog about my "new" kitchen and then take a picture of the drive thru window at Wendy's. Yeah right. I wish though!
Post a Comment