What an awesome day for a hike! Ruby pulled Eric, and Eric pulled Judson up Y mount on Saturday past. It didn't help win the big game, but it felt patriotic nonetheless. They had a great time, achy shins included.
When did they put that big fence up? I don't remember seeing it a few years ago... Great pics! Love it - way to go, Hunters! And, as usual, all the credit should go to the lady in the lead.
AAAHHHH!!! Seeing your BABY up there with that steep drop off gives me the heebie jeebies! That is quite a hike! I think I did it twice before I got smart.
2 comments:
When did they put that big fence up? I don't remember seeing it a few years ago...
Great pics! Love it - way to go, Hunters! And, as usual, all the credit should go to the lady in the lead.
AAAHHHH!!! Seeing your BABY up there with that steep drop off gives me the heebie jeebies! That is quite a hike! I think I did it twice before I got smart.
Post a Comment