Noah's beloved "new" Choo-choo

This is Noah's new best friend (sorry Mckay). We found this working choo-choo, complete with lights, at D.I. for $3 and it has become extremely beloved to our little engineer. He even takes naps with it lying safely beside him. Poor Asher is not allowed to come within 3 feet of it without severe consequences. Alas, I am the coolest Mom on the planet for my D. I. skills, I tell you.
3 comments:
D.I. rocks - nice find!
A boy and his train. That should be a classic toy series entry. I remember how riding on Thomas the Tank Engine in New Hope Pennsylvania was like taking my boys to the MOON (cost about the same too) - but they still remember it - laughing embarassedly of course because they are SO mature at 9 and 11. sigh. I miss the little boys. Let him sleep with the train EVERY DAY - because some day it might be replaced by a wife...
snif*** I need some chocolate.
so cute....I love the things our kiddos do, and of course I love finding a great deal like that too. Way to go fantastic deal finder!!
Post a Comment