Saturday, December 12, 2009

Black Friday with my Baby (Eric, that is)

This is the LINE to check out!
This was the craziest Black Friday ever! Walmart was INSANE. But, it was a blast because I was with my Black Friday Lovin' Husband. Eric LOVES to go nuts and fight for (really, he's never actually fought for something) his deals. He just loves the adreniline rush. I think it's hilarious. But, the lines this year were horrendous!


2 comments:

Eric Hunter said...

My FAVORITE part of thanksgiving is the grabbing on black friday. I seriously can't think of anything more fun than ripping araprt the cardboard coverings and grabbing chaep stuff as fast as I can and then running to get to the next item. Too bad amy didn't get a picture of my happy face doing that, but she was manning her post for the $7 snow boots and $3 PJs.

chelsea mckell said...

thankyou for doing your part to keep the economy going. I cheer for you from the comfort of my office, where I internet shop. Because being part of crowds of people who actually enjoy ripping apart cardboard coverings to get at cheap stuff is horrifying.