Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"I'm naughty"

I wish I had a picture, but since we were in bed when Noah came out of his room the other night, I'll just have to try to paint one: He stood there at the top of the stairs with his stuffed fox riding piggy back on his neck and said, very quietly, since he'd snuck out of bed, "I'm naughty." It was like saying, "I snuck out of bed and I know you might tell Santa, but I don't care. Aren't I cute?" Eric and I couldn't help but bust up laughing! I love my darling darling little Noah, naughty and nice!

Last night we got a babysitter, late at night, after the kids were in bed, so we could go see Avatar. The most AMAZING movie I have EVER seen, no kidding. UH-MAY-ZING!! Anyway, just before we left, Noah snuck out of bed again and said, "I just want to sing you a song." He proceeded to bust out his favorite carole, "Santa Claus is coming to town," smiled, and ran back to his bed. What a nutter.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids do the funniest things. good thing you have a sense of humor about it.

Emily said...

Amy. I feel like we are living the same life. Or a least parts of the same life, seeing as how I don't have children or such, I imagine our lives are actually widely different. But our cameras dying at the same place, on the same night? And I also saw Avatar last night. And loved it, of course.

chelsea mckell said...

You'll be really glad someday that you wrote these down!

Kara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. You really liked Avatar? Hmmm...Dave's been trying to talk me into it. I guess I'll have to break down and go...

Kara said...

P.P.S. If you guys DID get a girl, you'd have to lock her up from birth! If your BOYS are beautiful, AHHHHH! I can't even THINK what you're girls would look like.

Still...it couldn't hurt to TRY, could it? :) :) :)

Cherine said...

Hey Merry Christmas! Hope y'all are doing well!!!

chelsea mckell said...

So... I just read this again... and I think it'd be really funny if you deleted everything except for the title and the title and the first 16 words or so....