Sunday, January 17, 2010

What's in YOUR wallet?

Proof I'm a FRAZZLED MoMMy!!

December threw me for a loop, and so with no time to spare, I stuffed everything in my purse for another day. That day came. Here's what I've been hauling around for the last 6 weeks or so. Embarrassing, I know!
Eric was horrified, "No wonder your back hurts!"

4 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

awesome.

Make sure you also wash your purse. I saw a Rachel Ray episode where they had a sanitation guru come in and tell us the top 10 dirtiest places - one was the bottom of your purse.

I love how you had just one glove in there. In case for some reason you felt like wearing A glove.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You could have just come to church with me and then you wouldn't have had to worry about cleaning out your wallet - someone else would have done it for you and you could have just tried in vain to remember everything to tell the police! Ha ha! Just kidding, they actually found my purse in a park. All of the cards were still in it - canceled, but in there. At least I got my driver's licence and blood donor card and library card... that kind of stuff back. They also left my tampons and chapsticks - but we had to throw them away because it was so NASTY to think of them pawing through even the wrappers of them. Freakers.

holmes said...

im really not suprised u are susan holmes' daughter and at least you only have a purse full of junk instead of a whole house!!!

holmes said...

what is erics old broken phone doing in there?!?!?!? you little hoarder!