Monday, April 5, 2010

One BIG, HaPpY Day for an 8 year old!

Judson's Family Birthday Party! Asher after Spaghetti Dinner! Not too bad, actually. I expected much worse!

Grandpa, Julie, and Asher "Hear no Evil!"




Matt and Sherie "Hear no Evil!"




Dancing the night away!

Monika's funny gifts!






A special pen for his new journal from Uncle Mattycat!



Boogie Babies!






Bobby Buche!






The Cake!



THE MORNING SURPRISE!








Breakfast in Bed (Daddy bought Krispy Kreme's. Lucky!).






6 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Lots of evil spoken at your house, apparently? :)

Your children will never sit on a psychiatrist's couch and say they weren't loved and celebrated enough their whole lives!

Kara said...

Can you please throw my next birthday party? Thanks.

:)

holmes said...

asher is sooo cute i just want to go up to him and give him an anaconda squeeze with out getting smacked away!

Cherine said...

So fun to see pictures of all of you all together celebrating. Hope the birthday boy had a good one!!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

How fun! I love a good birthday. Congrats to the man of the hour!

Sarahie said...

Amy, I love it! I want to make sure my kids always have special birthdays like this. You have inspired me with some great ideas! =) Sarah