Sunday, November 21, 2010

Noah's favorite place on the planet (other than the Island of Sodor)

For Noah's birthday eve we went to his favorite place KRISPY KREME's! He could watch those donuts roll by for HOURS. Seriously, the rest of us get bored and usually have to bribe him to leave. I think this might tie into his fascination with trains. He just likes mechanics and order. He watches the whole process with wonder. And as a bonus, he get's a jelly-filled donut! What more could an almost 5-year-old ask for?

Judson enjoys it too, but he stresses out and starts rapping on the window for a worker the moment he sees a donut that didn't fall right, or is misshapen. Thankfully, they don't seem to mind. They fix it, wave, and mime, "Thank you." Maybe that's why he's so determined to be quality control? I asked him if he was going to grow up and work here. He flipped out at my suggestion, "Oh YEAH! I'm totally going to work here mom!" Yikes.

Asher is just as delighted with the whole thing, and you can see it on his face. He is such a doll.






I love that you can see Asher's cute little reflections in these pictures too.

1 comment:

Kara said...

5 ALREADY?! Yikes! But it looks like no fun was spared for this boy. Can I hire you to throw my birthday festivities, please? :)

AND...

Did you know that Krispie Kreme was born in North Carolina? Maybe you guys should plan a trip so you can see it... :)