Sunday, November 21, 2010

Unappreciated Birthday Breakfast in Bed

My Judson usually thinks about and plans his birthday breakfast in bed weeks beforehand. And, I have to admit, I love this tradition Eric has established and I really look forward to it on my big day as well. But Noah? Well, Noah just kept asking, "Can I go sit down now?" I guess it'll be an acquired taste for him. Maybe he'll appreciate it in the future? I certainly hope so. Meanwhile, Happy 5th Birthday Big Boy!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's funny, I HATE breakfast in bed...it was one of those things I talked to Keith about before we got married...he's welcome to wake me up to come to breakfast all made in the kitchen, but please don't it to me in bed! :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

AAANNNNNYYYYYY time you need to give someone breakfast in bed AND have them be THRILLED about it - I will give you directions to my house and bedroom... Come on over girl!