Monday, February 14, 2011

Victoria and Eric’s Secret….

I have to share a funny story I’ve been giggling all morning about. I was searching on eBay for some specific items the other night. I put those items on my “watch list” (which means that I don’t want to bid on them yet, but I want a reminder sent to me when the bid is about to close, so I can bid if I want to). Ebay then sends instant reminders to iphones and emails. Well, I didn’t realize that as I was not submitting these items to MY watch list, I was mistakenly signed in as Eric! So all the reminders would go to his iphone! Yesterday, during one of the bishopric meetings our BISHOP used Eric’s phone, and guess what popped up? “Don’t miss out. Bid now on your watch list item: VICTORIA’S SECRET LACE BRA!!”

When Eric told me I about choked! It HAD to come up right when the bishop was using the phone! Eric was mortified! I personally think it’s hilarious. The Lord has great comedic timing! Poor, innocent, pure Eric wouldn’t set foot in a Victoria’s Secret store for a million dollars, let alone be searching for one on eBay. Yet, he kind of deserves some teasing payback, for all the trouble he gives the bishopric with his various pranks. So, I don’t feel too badly.

And, yes, I think I will get me that bra afterall….                                                                                                 imagesCA8KNJXC

5 comments:

Zsuzs said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Becca said...

that is so funny. I love that story. Especially in light of Valentines day, I'm sure the bishop could believe that Eric really was the one searching for such an item :) he he he

Melonie Harris said...

Hahahaa so funny!! Love those kind of things!

Susan and Scott said...

Totally made my day today. Thanks for the great laugh.