Monday, May 23, 2011

Just D’Dorable.

May11 040

I love this darling little 2 1/2 year old! He’s part pirate, dragon, monkey, puppy, and pretty much 100% boy. He’ll just as soon growl and shake a sword at you as he’ll run and kiss you on the cheek with an, “I wub you!” in the mix.

 

 darthbaby (Darth Baby)

 

He never slows down. His eyes are constantly a twinkle with mischief and fun and I can’t even imagine how boring life would be without him. Here’s something cute I posted about him on facebook one day that explains his essence: You know, there's something that says I need a daughter in my life when I rock my 3rd toddler boy to sleep at gunpoint without blinking an eye. Yep, he had his blankie, baba, monkey, and his dollar store plastic revolver pointed right at me as he drifted off into dreamland.

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

=)

Lisa said...

I love it!! I'm going to miss the Hunter family this summer!!

Kara said...

Does the twinkly eyed, mischief maker come with the name? Because that's what I think I have in store for me. Mine is only *almost* 9 months and I can tell there are not going to be dull years ahead...and not because he has 2 siblings to keep up with either! :)

What a little cutie you have! I love the stories! :)