It was Judson’s idea to go see the temple this lovely July Sunday evening. He got himself back into his Sunday clothes and surprised us with his sincerity. I love this boy!
I love these boys (our camera is broken, so all of my pictures are from my ipod)!
So, we didn’t catch them in time to remind them, AGAIN, about being reverent on the temple grounds. BUT, I still just LOVE their faces in this irreverent, but adorable pic! Asher looks entirely happy.
Thanks for a lovely evening, Judson.
2 comments:
so sweet. Our previous stake pres. asked that each child have a picture of themselves in front of the (provo) temple hanging in their rooms. great picture. I love that we are so close to a temple!
Amy!! Your boys are soooo cute!! I think Asher looks like a mini Judson! I loved all the posts, they are so fun!
Post a Comment