Our adorable baby boy is no longer allows me to call him that. “I not a baby! I a big boy!” Yes, even I have to admit it now, you’re a big boy. Our nice camera is broken, so pictures are from my ipod for the time being. We made him a superhero He-Man cake! It was awesome, but I can’t find the pictures for it! I’ll post them when I hunt them down! We had a fun family party and Asher hooked up with some awesome gifts, including Captain America gear AND Thor! He also got the first Season of “The Avengers” the animated series, which he LOVES. He is 100% boy, 100% super hero, 100% adorable. He fills our life with energy, zip, enthusiasm, delight, and laughter. WE LOVE YOU, ASHIE!
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Super Hero turns the big 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment