Asher’s “power sword!” He is currently OBSESSED with HeMan. We found this sword on eBay and couldn’t resist. He carries it EVERYWHERE.
Even to bed.
On outings to the park.
In fact, he left it lying by the slide and halfway through our walk home he exclaimed, “My Power Sword!” and bolted back for it. I couldn’t believe he remembered, when I, the responsible adult, completely spaced it. He must have missed the heft of it in his little arms. Must have felt it calling to him….
He’s got TIGER’s BLOOD, as my Mom would say. That was her description of what I call MOXIE. What exactly is moxie you say? According to Merriam Webster “Energy, Pep, Courage, Determination, Know-how.”
Yep. That’s Ash.
He considers himself a superhero and nothing could delight me more since I’m usually the fair maiden he protects.
If you’ve seen my boy in action, you’ll agree you wouldn’t want to be on his bad side. And, If you see him carrying a sword, or wearing some other superhero get-up (he also loves superman, captain america, and ironman cartoons), don’t be surprised. Just feel safer in the streets knowing he’s watching over Provo.
1 comment:
I cannot BELIEVE how big he's getting! HE HAS THE POWERRRRR! :)
Post a Comment