So.... My amazing friend Jen is giving away a chance to win new kitchen countertops! Holy smokes! I've hated my countertops from day one and I can't tell you how much I'd LOVE to win this contest! I guess, to be fair, I should link you to her blog so you can have a chance to win too. But so help me if you do, I'll never speak to you again. Kidding...sort of.
But even if you don't win, I'm sure you'll enjoy my friends blog. She is an inspirational person because she is REAL. I love her most for that. She is Wonder Woman mother of 6 in disguise as the nicest, coolest, most easy-going, witty person you'll be lucky to meet. Here's her blog:
http://www.formerlyphread.com/
The deal is, I need to prove I'm worthy to receive this awesome countertop makeover. To do just that I made this little flick for your viewing enjoyment.
That was actually a ton of fun, so even if I don't win it was an amusing waste of time. I'm content with that.
But really, my countertops SUCK. And, I don't use that word very often. Ask anyone who knows me. I RARELY use that word, so when I do, I mean it. They stain and scratch with ease. Just by a simple rub of a pan, there are scuff marks that can only be bleach scrubbed out. They are bubbling up in places. The backsplash has crappy caulk that is peeling off and gathers scum. Gross. My sink is disgusting and requires bleach every few days too. Not healthy, right? I wasn't kidding, these counters are deadly...I gotta win this!!
No pressure Jen (choose me!!!). I know it'll be difficult to choose and that you can't be influenced by bribery (I make the best homemade bread) or threats (I'll NEVER return that book I borrowed years ago).So, let me just say this: My fish died 8 years ago and I'm still suffering. I miss him on my countertop. I suspect it was all that bleach....
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, your movie is great. I laughed out loud when I watched it. What a very professional production crew you have. :)
SO FLIPPIN AWESOME!
Hope you win!
That was an awesome video. I wish I was creative to make something like that up but I'm not. Good Luck!
Post a Comment