
This is a picture of a picture so it's not the clearest, but here is our little baby! They changed my duedate back two days to the 14th of September because of the size of the little one. It was so fun to see our baby and hear it's heartbeat and also to find out that there is ONLY ONE!! HA HA HA ROBBY (my brothers were relentlessly teasing me that there were twins)!!
Yesterday was a very special day, not only because it was my first ultra-sound, but because Eric surprised me and took the whole day off from work. He woke me up to breakfast in bed (a be-lated and wonderful birthday surprise) with texas toast, fresh fruit -strawberries,grapes,apples- and the most delicious strawberry souffle. Along with two scrapbooking magazines, a tiara and a light-up magic wand! I was so surprised and flattered and happy! We had a wonderful day! Then we topped it off with our visit to the ob-gyn and the picture of our little miracle.
5 comments:
I can't see a picture, is this an ultrasound??? No beanS??
oh dang i thought that you were trying to pull a fast one on me and tell me on my birthday that you were having twins or something but you have hard cold eveidence oh well maybe on the next one
YEA the proof that a baby is growing inside and there is only ONE. Pheewwww!
Mark was over here when I was reading your blog and I told Mickey and Mark to take tips from Eric on how to be a GREAT hubby!
That kid looks like a Monika Jr if I've ever saw one!
it has your eyes monika
Post a Comment