There are two main reasons why this splash pool is "the love pool." No.1 being the fact that it's being used by the two little best friends Brenna and Judson. Judson ADORES Brenna. BUT, the No.2 reason, and the most significant, is that our stupid air pump wouldn't work this afternoon, so I BLEW THIS THING UP ALL BY MYSELF!!! Now, if that isn't love, I don't know what is. It's a darn good thing they are enjoying it so much. Poor Noah is taking a nap, otherwise he'd be in the pictures as well, I'm sure!


2 comments:
Oh Amy!!! Looks like that was a very fun day for you and the children!! How are you feeling? Everything going okay with your pregnancy? Hope so!! I know the kids are ready to hit the pool, just waiting for it to open for the season!!
Judson it looks like you had a fun time in the pool. After the rain many more hot days will come. And soon you will be out of school!! You are growing up too fast!!
Post a Comment