Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Judson goes Pro...


Well, we signed Mr. J up for basketball. It is hilarious. He basically just runs back and forth and then asks for a lot of waterbreaks, but he is in heaven and thinks he is the coolest kid on earth. He has yet to touch the ball in the game. But, its the thought that counts with this kid. He is as happy as could be and that's just great with me.

7 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Personally I rank organized sports with organized crime, but I have to say, it is so fun to see your child acting like he thinks a famous player would act (the drinks, the strut, the arrogance!) T especially loves B ball and is going to play for the Celtics as soon as he is more than 4 feet tall. Tell Judson I want his autograph!

Cherine said...

He looks like such a stud! How fun for him!

Kara said...

I can't believe how BIG he is! It's been way too long...

holmesfamily8 said...

Too cute! Where did you sign him up at? Jackson has been asking me to sign him up for soccer, but I have no clue where!

Hunter said...

I'll bet he's already better than Eric.

Becky said...

It was so funny to see this post b/c Ethan just had his first basketball thing Sat. It was an evaluation to see how well he can play and it was so funny... the coach asked me if we owned a basketball!!! I'm excited though! Also, I would like to request an update on Noah's hair, how is it growing back?

chelsea mckell said...

ohhhh - so fun! I remember I used to play soccer when I was that age. Pretty sure I also never touched the ball. Just ran back and forth. But I still have the trophy my team earned!