Monday, October 13, 2008

Disappointed, but Rallying...

So, I'm reporting on my weekly weigh-in again. I'm a little depressed today because I gained 1 lb back. Not terrible news (you can pee that much), but not progress. I did, however, lose 1/2 inch in my stomach. Nice.

I know what worked against me and I'm going to do better.

*not drinking enough water
*only making it to the gym once (although, I ran 2 miles, which was fun).
*going on vacation (we had "Ben and Jerry's" and "In and Out Burger"). That explains a lot.
*Riding the crimson wave, or in other words "aunt flo is visiting" (that explains a lot too).

Hopefully next week will be better.

I really am sorry if these posts are boring. They really do help me because I dread sharing these facts with the world, so it is a great motivator for success.

5 comments:

holmesfamily8 said...

Don't be too hard on yourself, you are taking care of a newborn, not to mention all the other things going on in your life! I swear I gain 5 lbs with aunt flo every time, so you are doing great if it is only 1!

Becca said...

Maybe you should go pee and weigh in again. Don't worry, that means next week will be even better.

Becky said...

2 miles!!! You are doing great!! How are you taking care of everyone, blogging, and even thinking about working out? Consider yourself amazing.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

You went on va-ca? Where did you go? How was it? As long as you haven't eaten your children under the circumstances you just described, I would say your doing GREAT!

Amy said...

I'm in the same boat. I put on about 20 lbs. in the process of moving and trying to figure out where we were going to live and all the law school stuff. Anyway, I'm trying to be good too. That's a good idea to post your progress. Good old Accountability.