Ditto - Id like to know how youre going to be the "biggest loser." =) I actually meant to ask you a couple weeks ago, when Eric mentioned that Monday was D-DAY! Are you following any specific plan? I could use some tips...I only have like 5-10 pounds I wanna get rid of, but its a very stubborn 5-10.
5 comments:
Way to go Amy!! You are such an inspiration to us all. How are you doing it?? Any secrets you'd like to share? Loves, Misty
Ditto - Id like to know how youre going to be the "biggest loser." =) I actually meant to ask you a couple weeks ago, when Eric mentioned that Monday was D-DAY! Are you following any specific plan? I could use some tips...I only have like 5-10 pounds I wanna get rid of, but its a very stubborn 5-10.
Good job Amy. Way to Go!!!
Yea that is GREAT! Keep it up!
yay for you!!! I'm so proud of your success! :)
Post a Comment