Ah he is such a sweetheart! Okay so you went on vacation and gained 1 lb? hmmm I think that is great success! I ALWAYS gain weight on vacation. Yummy I need me some In-N-Out. I should go to Vegas and "see" my family (really I'll use it as an excuse to eat at my favorite joints).
Aww...and he really is looking like your other boys already! I guess it's a given, but it's always so fun to see what they'll REALLY look like. Adorable, Amy, ADORABLE!
wow - almost to the 6 week mark! Thats when the books say they get better sleep habits. Brianna never read those books, unfortunately. Hopefully Asher will.
Yeah! I found your blog. Your little family is adorable and I am loving the pics of the new one. How precious. I am trying to lose my baby weight too and cheering for you all the way from California. Lots of Love!!
7 comments:
You are not just kidding. He is darling! When do I get to hold him?
Ah he is such a sweetheart! Okay so you went on vacation and gained 1 lb? hmmm I think that is great success! I ALWAYS gain weight on vacation. Yummy I need me some In-N-Out. I should go to Vegas and "see" my family (really I'll use it as an excuse to eat at my favorite joints).
Aww...and he really is looking like your other boys already! I guess it's a given, but it's always so fun to see what they'll REALLY look like. Adorable, Amy, ADORABLE!
He is very cute! Makes me want to come hold him very badly! I doubt I could get away without my busload though, so it will have to wait. He
Asher, thanks for coming to play wednesday! You are a doll, grow big and strong so you can hold your own with your brothers!!!
wow - almost to the 6 week mark! Thats when the books say they get better sleep habits. Brianna never read those books, unfortunately. Hopefully Asher will.
Yeah! I found your blog. Your little family is adorable and I am loving the pics of the new one. How precious. I am trying to lose my baby weight too and cheering for you all the way from California. Lots of Love!!
Post a Comment