Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Lovin' it!



Thank goodness for McDonald's on cold winter nights. I'm so grateful! The kids had a blast. We brought Judson's little best friend Brenna, and Noah made a darling little girlfriend while we were there (Eric was at the temple with the youth in our ward).
I was grateful for nice people tonight. I went inside the food part, with Asher in my arms and Noah trailing, and bought hot fudge sundae's for the kiddies. As I was taking the tray into the play area Noah bonked into my purse and sent one of the sundaes flying onto the floor. I yelled for Judson to come help (I was trying to juggle Asher too). Deaf. Slow. Huh? Typical. Finally he came, but not before the nice store manager came with a new sundae in his hands, and a smile on his face. He took my tray and placed it on our table for us. We cleaned up the mess and my heart was filled with gratitude for people like that. That's the Christmas spirit.

No comments: