- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Littlest
The big kids are back in school and it's just me and my almost 4 year old "baby." I'm the only one he tolerates calling him that, by the way. It's quite a privilege. We have been having a wonderful time of it. I'm surprised to admit it since I bawled my eyes out the first day of first grade for Noah. I got over that quickly....He also goes by "littlest" which I find especially charming. It's funny, if I hadn't miscarried I'd be having another littlest right about now. I almost feel guilty that I'm ok with it all. But I see the sense of it now and the possible reasons... The main one being this special time with my Asher right now. I've really really enjoyed giving him this one on one time and enjoying every darling thing he does. Especially because I don't know how long or if ever I'll enjoy another. It's very sweet.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great update! I'll be in your stage someday soon. Love his "Helamen" outfit!
You're so awesome!! What a fun time to spend together just the two of you. Every now and then Alex will take a nap when Savanna is awake and it's a whole different world with just the two of us.
Love the outfit!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment